GraphQL for Users
Continue Reading →GraphQL for Developers
The following resources are intended to help users and implementers. Find something useful? Please add it to the list!
Please note that the GraphQL Foundation does not provide support or services, and cannot recommend one vendor's product over another.
A number of GraphQL training courses are available.
Where to ask questions#
Many members of the community use Stack Overflow to ask and answer questions. If you're running into an implementation issue or having trouble with a query, this is the best place to start.
Read through the existing questions tagged with graphql or ask your own!
Many GraphQL developers idle in Discord, Slack, and IRC for live
communication and can answer quick questions.
Please be patient and polite. These are not explicitly user support channels, although they're likely a good place to find someone who can answer your question if you ask nicely.
The following channels are maintained by vendors, and may be a good place to find help on their products.
Here are a list of notable blog posts to help you better understand GraphQL:
Developers inside and outside of Facebook have given talks about GraphQL at conferences and meetups around the world. Here are some of our favorites:
- Exploring GraphQL - Lee Byron, React Europe 2015
- From Zero to GraphQL in 30 Minutes - Steve Luscher
- Exploring GraphQL - Nick Schrock, @Scale 2015
- GraphQL Servers - Nick Schrock, React Rally 2015
- GraphQL at Facebook - Dan Schafer, React Europe 2016
- GraphQL Source Code Overview - Lee Byron
- GraphQL Future - Lee Byron & Laney Kuenzel
- Apollo Client: Put GraphQL Data in Your UI - Sashko Stubailo
- Relay 2 - simpler, faster, and more predictable - Greg Hurrell
- Build a GraphQL server for Node.js, using PostgreSQL/MySQL - Lee Benson
- A GraphQL Framework for Non-JS Servers - Syrus Akbary
- Modernize Your Angular App with GraphQL - Uri Goldshtein, AngularCamp 2016
- GraphQL server tutorial for Node.js with SQL, MongoDB and REST - Jonas Helfer
- Building Native Mobile Apps with GraphQL - Martjin Walraven, React Europe 2016
- GraphQL in native applications - Igor Canadi & Alex Langenfeld, @Scale 2016
- Build a GraphQL Backend with the Serverless Framework - Ryan Brown
- Build a Full GraphQL Backend in Under 5 Minutes - Michael Paris
- GraphQL: From Zero to Scala - Jérémie Astori, Northeast Scala Symposium 2017
- GraphQL in Production: Backend as a Service - Michael Paris & Vince Ning, GraphQL in Production Meetup SF August 2016
- Development of real-time apps with GraphQL Node.js - Vince Ning & Michael Paris, SF Node Meetup February 2017
- Unleashing the power of GraphQL using Angular 2 - Gerard Sans, NG-BE 2016
- Webinar Series: GraphQL Around The World - Vince Ning & Michael Paris
- All Talks from GraphQL Europe - Lee Byron, Sashko Stubailo, Dan Schafer, Johannes Schickling and many more
- Learning GraphQL with React and Relay by Divyendu Singh
- Hands-on GraphQL for Better RESTful Web Services (Video) by Ashwin Hegde
- A PostgreSQL backed GraphQL BaaS by Tanmai Gopal
To explore other community-developed resources and content about GraphQL, take a look at these sites: